Use Direct-Inject System — the only no-drill tree trunk injection method that is easy, fast, proven effective and tree-friendly.
The Wedgle Direct-Inject System is the fast, effective, tree-friendly way to treat trees for a broad range of destructive pests, harmful diseases, and nutrient deficiencies including Hemlock Woolly Adelgids, Emerald Ash Borers, psyllids, aphids, Oak Wilt, Dutch Elm Disease, Anthracnose, chlorosis and more.
Wedgle Direct-Inject Injection Unit
Two Quick-Connect (QC) couplers provide super-fast setup.
Quick-Connect Chemical Packs
The top QC coupler lets you quickly attach chemical packs to the injector.
The front QC coupler accepts a variety of injection tips for treating hardwoods, conifers, and palms.
Preset application rates
The injector is preset to release 1 ml of chemical with each full stroke of the handles. Easily adjusts to deliver .5 ml dose
Easy to use and maintain
Sealed injector will not lose prime while in use. Annual maintenance limited to O-ring replacement.
Virtually eliminates exposure concerns. No mixing, no caplets, no spraying or soil drenching concerns.
With no drilling required, the Wedgle Direct-Inject System:
- Minimizes wounding to keep out fungi, bacteria and insects.
- Prevents air from getting into the tree. When air is allowed into a tree's vascular system, it cuts off the flow of water and nutrients.
- Allows multiple treatments without damaging the tree.
- Requires no drills, power supply or other bulky equipment.
This system lets a single operator achieve season-long control in just seconds per injection site, with a treatment method designed to protect tree vigor and prevent long-term wounding. Accessories and carrying case included free with standard unit purchase.
Wedgle Direct-Inject Unit
The Wedgle Direct-Inject Unit comes with a rugged, high-impact plastic 10" x 15" carry case. Contoured foam inserts hold injection unit and up to four chemical packs (chemicals not included with case purchase).
In addition you'll receive these accessories at no additional cost:
- Wedgle Direct-Inject Injection Unit
- Six Wedgle Tips: two 1.5" tips, four .75" tips
- WedgeChek Punch
- 40 WedgeCheks
- Tip Setter*
- Twelve Portle® Tips:* five 1.5" tips, five .75" tips, two .5" tips
- Parts container, needle container
- Two water packs for priming
- Tape measure
- Deflector shield
- Garden hose adapter
- Safety glasses
- ArborSystems ballcap
- Multipurpose maintenance tool
- Maintenance kit
- Instruction guide with parts chart
- Warranty registration card