Foresters, utility managers, and agricultural producers now have an efficient, effective, economical way to control unwanted woody vegetation. With one simple movement, the spring-loaded head injects a herbicide shell into the base of a tree, stump, or brush. The herbicide is absorbed by the tree, effectively killing roots, trunk, and foliage.
Easy to use, effective
- Each ready-to-use EZ-Ject Herbicide Shell contains a small amount of chemical held in a dry, stable form within a brass shell.
- Systemic herbicides kill the tree completely. There is rarely any regrowth or suckers. Dead tree and stump can be removed or left to decompose naturally.
- Lightweight, simple to use, less fatigue.
- Easy to use in overgrown or difficult-to-reach areas.
- Minimize exposure risks—no mixing, measuring, or spraying.
- Safer than chain saws—no blades, flying debris, fumes, or noise.
- Minimal training, worry-free operation.
- Work in any weather.
Forest and crop tree benefits
- Selectively kill undesirable trees.
- No off-target herbicide effects.
- Slower canopy opening allows crop trees to adapt.
- No disease transmission.
- Less fire hazard than mechanical options.
- Manage vegetation in sensitive sites without drift or spill risks.
- Thin stands without felling. No slash to impede wildlife movement.
- Create wildlife habitat trees, such as snags for perching birds.
- Retain beneficial foraging vegetation while controlling unwanted trees and brush.